Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By MichaelP
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Are we who fly looking out while flying minimally equipped aeroplanes for the joy of being up there moving into a low minority against the technical electronic in cockpit people?

Do we need to be paying more attention inside?
By Iceman
Perranporth was pleasant today with the meat bombers busy. The cafe is in refurb so they are temporarily operating from a caravan. Sandown on the way home was doing a roaring trade with 70+ aircraft today and even more pizzas :lol:.

Iceman 8)
By JodelDavo
Nice trip to Lee on Solent today, not as busy as I assumed a sunny Sunday should have been but a nice walk along the beach nonetheless.

Lee continues to be a great destination! £10 to land, café on site, 5 min walk to the beach.
By PA28
A few circuits the other day in the C172 to remember how to land. Drew an Easter bunny today and maybe the Twin Com tomorrow if the weather plays ball.
By Iceman
I didn’t check (the TB20 has a 1100 nm range so I didn’t need any :D). They have a caravan for skydiving but were using a smaller piston Cessna today. As that aircraft was up and down all afternoon, I would presume that the parachute club has access to fuel, at least.

Come to think of it, the chap did ask whether I’d need fuel when I rang for PPR so I’d assume that they do have some.

Iceman 8)
Rob P, Shoestring Flyer liked this