Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Weatherman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Hi all,

Hope you and yours are all well.

Join me in preparation for the return to flying (initially solo on 29th March but then for all on 12th April....hopefully!) as I host a free webinar this Wednesday 24th March 2021 at 7pm.

I'll be getting you back up to speed with weather planning, and will be going through some familiar websites and forecasts, reminding you of what to look for in the forecasts and how you can fly more safely using them. The webinar will last around 30-minutes.

I'll also host a Q & A session so that I can answer any weather questions you may have.

The aim of this Weather School webinar is to improve flight safety once we can get back in the air.

It's completely free (although donations to The Big Issue charity will be welcome).

There are 100 places available on Zoom, although the webinar will also be broadcast live on Facebook and will be available to watch again on Youtube.

To register via Zoom please go to https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/registe ... gVpoCHKea-

I look forward to seeing you there!

Kind regards,
Simon