Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By BCJV3
Afternoon folks,

Can anyone provide me with a link to print off an A5 PLOG for VFR PPL Flying?

Cheers,
Jack :thumright:
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Why not just print the Skydemon one 2 per page??
By GrahamB
It's easy enough to design your own in Excel, which makes it readily modifiable should the need arise, and print it two-up on A4.
By johnm
GrahamB wrote:It's easy enough to design your own in Excel, which makes it readily modifiable should the need arise, and print it two-up on A4.

Like this ??

The fuel entries are fuel remaining and fuel used from the JPI engine monitor in case you were wondering... :)
By GrahamB
johnm wrote:
GrahamB wrote:The fuel entries are fuel remaining and fuel used from the JPI engine monitor in case you were wondering... :)

Not really! :D
johnm, Rob P liked this
By johnm
<chuckle> I use the Skydemon plog alongside it so it's just for a writing pad to help with my lousy memory really. I can't remember the last time I planned a flight with a chart and paper plog which is a tribute to how the technology has developed in the last decade...
By GrahamB
My page pre-dates the JPI being installed, but I still use it as a means of ensuring balanced tanks and a cross-check to the JPI.

Like you, I haven't created a plog manually for donkey's years. This one isn't even paper; it's a pdf which sits in GoodNotes which I run in the right hand side of a large iPad Pro in dual screen mode, using an Apple Pencil to scribble on it. SD runs in the left hand side.
johnm liked this
By Genghis the Engineer
BCJV3 wrote:Afternoon folks,

Cheers,

I designed my own in MS Word many years ago, and with modifications from time to time I'm still using it and it got me through two CPL courses successfully. PM me your email address and I'll send you the file - you can then adjust it to your own preferences and print out as you feel the need.

G
By Sir Morley Steven
BCJV3 wrote:Afternoon folks,

Cheers,

You could design your own.
By Genghis the Engineer
BCJV3 wrote:<snip>

Many Thanks
Jack

Incoming.

And if I were you, I'd go back and remove your email address from that post. Leaving an address up on a bulletin board unprotected is a great way to attract spam.

G
FrankS, kanga liked this
By tcc1000
I use the one from http://www.flyingstudents.co.uk - that website appears to be inactive, but you can see what it looks like on https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/523543525416458992/. PM me with your email address if you want the pdf.

For the data to put in it, for PPL training I used https://paulbanks.org/projects/vfrplan/ which allows you to fill it in, input wind information at the last minute and do the maths for you.