Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Nero
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
School just rung me and said total shutdown of their operation (assume included rentals) until out of T4 or guidance from Gov

~ Scott
By BoeingBoy
My guess is It'll be no change really. If you're allowed to get to the airport then you'll be allowed to fly but land back at the point of departure. Local flying isn't going to affect the rate of infection.

Schools are likely to have to close though in accordance with most local businesses.

I had an issue trying to get my aircraft back to Wales from a tier 3 airport recently but both the DfT and the Welsh Government agreed that some flexibility is allowed in the rules providing flights adhere to the principles surrounding engine and mechanical checks and are not flown purely for leisure.
Last edited by BoeingBoy on Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Fellsteruk
Sorry to hear your getting locked down guys, stay safe!! I’ve got everything cross you and is all get through this ASAP and back to normal.
By TLRippon
Sooty25 wrote:
ZOGman wrote:How high does the ‘Sturgeon Border Wall’ extend?

I know how far up it should be shoved!

Were you on your way to Scotland for Christmas then?
By seanxair
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
skydriller wrote:Funny...but funnier still because No10 has nothing to do with it...

Posted for the amusement aspect not because No10 are guilty....