Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
There have been a few unacceptable posts of late. Please take a look at the Code of Conduct and post accordingly. Identifying individuals by anonymous is a BIG no no!

Be nice, considerate and polite.
If you can't make your point without a personal attack, obvious or otherwise, don't make it at all.

Thanks

Ian
By Rob P
G-BLEW wrote: Identifying individuals by anonymous is a BIG no no!

Ian

:scratch: I genuinely don't understand that sentence.

Rob P
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
Rob P wrote:
G-BLEW wrote: Identifying individuals by anonymous is a BIG no no!

Ian

:scratch: I genuinely don't understand that sentence.

Rob P

Me neither. I meant to type 'Identifying individuals whilst enjoying anonymity is a BIG no no'.

I have no idea how it ended up as it did.

Ian
Rob P, T67M liked this
By Charles Hunt
To err is human, to really foul up you need a computer.......mow improved with autocorrect AI and heaven knows what else. I struggle with corrections, I click at the insertion point, and the text now appears at the end of the sentence.........
david1960 liked this
By chevvron
JAFO wrote:As was said recently on the bad joke thread, anyone who can show me how to turn off autocorrect will have my external Gertrude.

As an aside, the man who invented autocorrect died last week. His funfair is next Monkey.

What's 'autocorrect'?
I only use chome; don't have windows, and I don't seem to have autocorrect.
By Sooty25
chevvron wrote:
JAFO wrote:As was said recently on the bad joke thread, anyone who can show me how to turn off autocorrect will have my external Gertrude.

As an aside, the man who invented autocorrect died last week. His funfair is next Monkey.

What's 'autocorrect'?

Maybe you are gettingit write fast time.
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By Flyin'Dutch'
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
does chrome have auto-correct
chevvron wrote:

What's 'autocorrect'?

You are obviously getting it right first time, as @Sooty25 already suspected.

Only when you make spellink-mistooks does Chrome indicate (by underlining the incorrectly spelled words) that a mistake has been made.
By chevvron
Sooty25 wrote:
chevvron wrote:

What's 'autocorrect'?

Maybe you are gettingit write fast time.

Unlike in 'Allo 'Allo when you get yourself 'up shoot creek without a piddle'.