Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By akg1486
I think I've done more circuits this year than ever since I got my PPL in 2004, and for the first time since 2005 our club couldn't do an international holiday trip. Our booking/logging system that we use has a nice feature where one can see where we've been, and for 2020 there are only two international destinations: one technical flight to Norway and one in Denmark in a short window when travel was allowed.

Just for fun, I had a look at the map in the booking system to see where we've been since we started using it in June 2014. I find it's nice to look at and dream about future trips. As you can see, the UK (with the exception of Jersey) is a black hole for us. Let's hope the borders open again next summer!

If someone else has simliar maps for their group, their club or themselves, it would be nice to see them!

AlanM liked this
By akg1486
AlanM wrote:Neat mapping tool though :thumleft:

The software almost all clubs here, and many in Norway, use to book, log and charge for flights has that little feature. It simply maps departures and destinations of logged flights on Google Maps. We can select a year or all. It would be even neater to select pilot to get a personal map, but sadly not.
AlanM liked this