Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
This is not the only webinar, some have already taken place. It would be good for me to see a couple of those but no details how to.

I would have thought gathering in some questions and then posting a video would have been a better idea in the first place.

(Edit - to add that I found one I was looking for on You Tube - UKCAA. It seems from that video that everything is still in negotiation for a long-term relationship with the EU)
Last edited by Bald Sparrow on Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PA28 wrote:Just had my registration cancelled also. I registered on Monday had an email to say I was registered for the zoom meeting and now just had one to say it was oversubscribed.

Same here! I cant understand why they originally confirmed my registration on Monday, but cancelled it a few days later...

I guess we are not important enough to attend! :roll:
PA28 liked this
Dodo wrote:
I own a G registered Bolkow Junior 208c which is in the EASA CS-23E category, but on a LAA administered Permit to fly. Some other similar aircraft are on Certificates of airworthiness.

What will the permit status be after EU exit? Will it for example be a UK permit to fly? Will I be obliged to attempt to get a Certificate of Airworthiness for it (which would be practically impossible).

I have submitted a similar question already both to CAA and to LAA and I believe the Chief Engineer has it on his list of queries too.
Dodo liked this