Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
Evening all!

I got the heads up that my pic was shared on this forum . I think I might need to find some better ways to stop people nicking my pics from social media... but thats my fault for posting it on Facebook and instagram! LOL...

Anyway, if you have rightclicked and "saved image as" the image in Icemans post for the use of a desktop (rf3flyer I'm looking at you! lol), drop a few bob on the Miss Pick Ups gofundme page... https://uk.gofundme.com/f/misspickup.

If you would like a larger image for your desktop let me know and i'll send you one as long as you drop a few quid on the gofundme page...

If you would like a print of the pic - I can put up a low res (so no-one nicks it) pic of the print for you to see I've added a white border, the noseart some text about the plane and my logo. I got one printed earlier at 18x14 and it looks pretty cool. As for cost well, there will be printing, delivery costs, but a good wack will go to the gofundme page.

Some photographers would be really **** their image has been taken without permission. I see it as a sign of flattery.

As for my illegible logo... not a lot I can do about that now. I've got it sown into my shirts!

All the best

Eoghan
riverrock, mick w, Hooligan and 12 others liked this
As MC said, this is indeed a world class photograph and it ranks as one of the best of all time. And isn’t it very very refreshing that the master of it has emerged, not with threats of legal action over its use but to help in its distribution. It is a credit to him.
Does it need a caption - I’ll put mine - “War and Peace”
mick w, T6Harvard, patowalker and 5 others liked this
Eoghan wrote:Anyway, if you have rightclicked and "saved image as" the image in Icemans post for the use of a desktop (rf3flyer I'm looking at you! lol), drop a few bob on the Miss Pick Ups gofundme page... https://uk.gofundme.com/f/misspickup.

Well I wasn't the first to suggest it, but I have contributed to the fund.

Good of you to be magnanimous about the public exposure of your photograph, but you can't blame me for that. :)
T6Harvard liked this
The photo is fantastic!

My Canadian friends are always boasting about the Fall colours so I have emailed them a link to the photo Eoghan,lol:
I expect they will delight seeing their Canadian-built beauty, too!

Donation has been made.
rf3flyer wrote:
Eoghan wrote:Anyway, if you have rightclicked and "saved image as" the image in Icemans post for the use of a desktop (rf3flyer I'm looking at you! lol), drop a few bob on the Miss Pick Ups gofundme page... https://uk.gofundme.com/f/misspickup.

Well I wasn't the first to suggest it, but I have contributed to the fund.

Good of you to be magnanimous about the public exposure of your photograph, but you can't blame me for that. :)

Think I'm the guilty one, donation already made!

We don't seem to get such autumnal pageantry round these parts (reckon it's the dirt from all the traffic) so it really has brightened up my laptop...

Thank you Eoghan, from the looks of your website you are no stranger to Duxford!
@Eoghan, as the perpetrator of the crime, a suitable donation made to the cause. It is simply the most stunning aircraft picture that I think I’ve seen, and captured the innate beauty of Scotland too. I’m Surrey based but visit Scotland three or four times a year by air (subject to COVID). Perhaps I could offer you some aerial sightseeing on a future visit and the opportunity to get some more fab photos ?

Regards

Iceman 8)
T6Harvard, David Wood liked this
Eoghan wrote:Evening all!

I got the heads up that my pic was shared on this forum . I think I might need to find some better ways to stop people nicking my pics from social media... but thats my fault for posting it on Facebook and instagram! LOL...

Anyway, if you have rightclicked and "saved image as" the image in Icemans post for the use of a desktop (rf3flyer I'm looking at you! lol), drop a few bob on the Miss Pick Ups gofundme page... https://uk.gofundme.com/f/misspickup.

If you would like a larger image for your desktop let me know and i'll send you one as long as you drop a few quid on the gofundme page...

If you would like a print of the pic - I can put up a low res (so no-one nicks it) pic of the print for you to see I've added a white border, the noseart some text about the plane and my logo. I got one printed earlier at 18x14 and it looks pretty cool. As for cost well, there will be printing, delivery costs, but a good wack will go to the

Some photographers would be really **** their image has been taken without permission. I see it as a sign of flattery.

As for my illegible logo... not a lot I can do about that now. I've got it sown into my shirts!

All the best

Eoghan

Amazing photo! Guilty of sharing, but donation made.
Afternoon folks!

Thank you for the positive comments that have been posted about the picture. It does mean alot. especially when people are saying it's probably the best they have ever seen or words to that effect. And thank you to those who have donated to the gofundme page. that too means alot. :D

@Iceman I think i will have to take you up on that amazing offer. I've been up in the highlands for a while now and have only ever seen the landscape either at ground level or out of the window of an easyjet flight...

As for the print I referred to in my previous post, heres a low res draft proof (with new and improved obtrusive logo to stop further thievery LOL)

All the best!

Eoghan
Evening all!

VintageATCO is right its Info @ EoghanSmith . Com.

Ping me your email and i'll send you more details.

The place I order prints from do all sorts including canvas, acrylic and framed prints. Once i receive your email I'll send you details on how to size up the print of your dreams and what to do next etc.

It sounds overly complicated but in my head, its better to take a bit of time getting what you really want, rather than what is chosen to be given to you.

Hope that makes sense.

All the best

Eoghan
T6Harvard liked this