Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Aerials
I really hope his work is recognised officially in due course. He leads a hard working team who have together, produced a great safety product for us all in non-commercial aviation.
By JAFO
Aerials wrote:I really hope his work is recognised officially in due course. He leads a hard working team who have together, produced a great safety product for us all in non-commercial aviation.

But what is it? Really, I have no idea who Lee Moore is.
Flying_john, Iceman liked this
By GrahamB
Smaragd wrote:https://www.flyer.co.uk/pilotaware-inventor-wins-laa-safety-award/

A.K.A. ‘See More’ Lee Moore. :)
JAFO liked this
By flyingeeza
I reckon that Lee Moore is smart enough, but even more so, modest enough to know that the top-notch technical genius he contributed would have gone unrecognised and unutilised without a smart and "determined" marketing strategy.
Lee knows that he does indeed share a massive portion of whatever glory the OBE Title brings.
I say "determined" because the PAW team had to overcome some serious negative bias from some uninformed and stubbornly obstructive quarters, much as did SkyDemon during its infancy.
Aerials, thebloke liked this
By Highland Park
There are some pretty hostile comments in the Military Forum over on the dark side about avoiding Pilot Aware.

I’ve no axe to grind one way or the other viz PAW vs SE2, but unless I’ve missed it, I thought it a little disappointing that some of the more vocal SE2 supporters haven’t apparently offered congratulations to Keith Vinning on his award. When all is said and done, whichever route you choose, be it PAW or SE2, surely improved EC has to be a good thing?

Ian