Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
Surveys are only of value if the all respondents give honest replies.

If, to get to the end of the survey, you have to lie then that debases the entire survey and renders any decisions based on deliberate fibs invalid.

Peter

Edit just seen the header: How will they decide which responses to accept and which to bin?
T67M liked this
rf3flyer wrote:Quote from the header of that survey:-
We’ve had an issue with the question logic in this survey and have closed down it while we look into the problem. Thank-you to everyone who persevered and has already completed the survey – especially for their patience when asked duplicate questions. Your responses have not been wasted.

That's interesting. It wasn't there 10 minutes ago when I completed the survey. Perhaps someone has been watching this thread!
ls8pilot liked this
Thought I'd have a look to see what all the fuss was.
And got to a SurveyMonkey page with a popup asking me to agree to their cookie use. Tried to see what I was agreeing to - and gave up. It is deliberately diffiult to impossible to manage their cookie use. Not sure that's legal.
They need some copywriters.

We’ve had an issue with the question logic in this survey and have closed down it while we look into the problem. Thank-you to everyone who persevered and has already completed the survey – especially for their patience when asked duplicate questions. Your responses have not been wasted.
Not to worry there still be a pay check at the end of the month.

Meanwhile for self employed FI Bob All this constantly regulatory change and FCL cock ups costs me money.
. of regulations costs me money.

I wonder how much the implementation of the EIR cost?
ChrisRowland wrote:Thought I'd have a look to see what all the fuss was.
And got to a SurveyMonkey page with a popup asking me to agree to their cookie use. Tried to see what I was agreeing to - and gave up. It is deliberately diffiult to impossible to manage their cookie use. Not sure that's legal.

I dislike that sort of thing too. Usually I back out but sometimes I 'Accept' but immediately I'm done I will go into my browser's prefs and clear out all cookies set in the last hour.