Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By WelshRichy
defcribed wrote:
WelshRichy wrote:...I have managed to book myself in for an FIC at Tatenhill (Central Flight Training) commencing May in three blocks of two weeks.

Is that 3 x 2 full working weeks, i.e. six weeks full time = 30 days? I suspect I must be mis-reading or mis-understanding....

Sorry I should have been more specific, you're correct in saying it will amount to six weeks full time/30 days in total. I've agreed I'll be with them for two weeks at a time with two week gap in between each block for work/annual leave purposes. However, of course, those gaps of two weeks will be used wisely in terms of self studying. :D
By scd975
defcribed wrote:
Genghis the Engineer wrote:Thanks. I do seem to have sorted things out with the nice folks at White Waltham, and am just discussing a few of the details before we put it in the diary at the moment.
G

Is that through WLAC, or the commercial training outfit in the hangar? I didn't know WLAC offered it?

WLAC do indeed offer FI training.
By Genghis the Engineer
defcribed wrote:
Genghis the Engineer wrote:Thanks. I do seem to have sorted things out with the nice folks at White Waltham, and am just discussing a few of the details before we put it in the diary at the moment.
G

Is that through WLAC, or the commercial training outfit in the hangar? I didn't know WLAC offered it?

The semi-independent company who have relocated from Booker, and are now working commercially independently but under WLAC's ATO.

G