Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Peter Gristwood
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
That's a blow.

I've attended a number, flying in for the event. It has to be one of the most popular and well-attended events in the calendar.

As said earlier, I can understand that the IWM has had a really bad season in 2020 and income must be well down, but we've all been hoping for a return to something like normality next year.

This sends a very unpleasant message to regulars for the future. I hope it will be reconsidered and a suitable resolution can be found.
ozplane wrote: ... so it's a loss to both parties.

I was told that their share of the 'profit' from Legends nearly covered TFC's annual aircraft insurance bill. But that was about twelve years ago.

Rob P
Korenwolf liked this
By Highland Park
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Rob P wrote:
ozplane wrote: ... so it's a loss to both parties.

I was told that their share of the 'profit' from Legends nearly covered TFC's annual aircraft insurance bill. But that was about twelve years ago.

Rob P

On the upside, Legends in about 2003 was where I first met you and Sandra (plus Janie/Chipmunk Carol - who I also saw at Cromer last month). I was always grateful for the warmth of your welcome.

Ian
Rob P liked this