Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By russp
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Hangar space available; - I've been asked to pass this on by the airfield owner. Hangarage is available at Finmere, a very friendly GA strip in North Buckinghamshire. In spite of being marked on the charts as Microlight it has 700m of newly laid pristine tarmac and is perfect for all GA. It's usable all year round and at any time you can legally fly. Modern hangers (one brand new) with electric doors, and all tarmac/concrete aprons/movement areas. Crew room with tea and coffee, pc for planning, wifi etc., no landing fees for based aircraft and an active group of flyers. Charges are competitive and most of us that are based there consider it very good value. Open to owner pilots or syndicates of up to 3 or 4 only. Contact details as Pooleys/Sky Demon or IM me and I'll pass on a contact number.
By TheFarmer
Large syndicates do tend to not just generate a lot more flying movements, but also lots more vehicle traffic and ‘unknown’ people in and around the hangars. People in large groups turn up at weekends (with no intention of flying) with their families (and dogs), and before you know it you can have three cars and 7 people wandering around the place.

I understand (and kind of agree with) why they said that to be fair.
G-BLEW, Charliesixtysix liked this
By russp
Gasbag wrote:Rowan, the contact details in SD are correct to contact owner yourself if you wish to cut out the middleman?(sorry Russ-nothing personal!!)

You’re quite right, definitely contact Vanessa directly, number in SD or on Polleys is correct. Hangers are now fairly full but you never know if/when a place might come free.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk