Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By ChampChump
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Due to having other things going on I haven't finished the last issue yet and cannot find it, either. I think I didn't download it (rectified on the latest) but if anyone can point me to a link, I could finish one before starting the other.

Thanks....
By seanxair
G-BLEW wrote:
seanxair wrote:Rather confusingly for me at least the download button appears on the top left on my screen when everything else is top right. May just be my screen layout.

I'm going to try printing the download tomorrow.....

Sort of bottom middle on mine

Looks different on my screen and can't get an accurate screenshot. Bizarre. Are you on apple?
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
MattL wrote:Where is the Farley book download? I can’t seem to see it anywhere having joined the club. Thanks

Hi

If you have registered and signed in here, then just go here

Let me know if that doesn't work for you

Thanks

Ian
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
seanxair wrote:Looks different on my screen and can't get an accurate screenshot. Bizarre. Are you on apple?

Yes, with Chrome. You?

Ian
By ArthurG
Can somebody please point me to how to access the mag and the Flyer Club. I did email and got registered after receiving two letters with invalid emails on. Now I can't seem to access anything.

Not impressed so far. Can't I just log into the forum and get access through this website? MI6 might be interested in the security system... :(
By Dave W
@ArthurG: There's now a dedicated thread in this Announcements area of the forum that will take you to the latest issue.

Another way of getting jmmediately to the latest issue is to click on the Flyer logo at the top of the page, which takes you to the Home Page. Then one selection from there takes you to 'Magazine'.

If you prefer, here's a direct link.
By ArthurG
Thanks Dave,
I can see the mag, it's the Flyer Club I'm unsure about. Having paid a subscription, I can't help feeling just a bit let down being pointed to a free access magazine that anyone can look at...
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
ArthurG wrote:Thanks Dave,
I can see the mag, it's the Flyer Club I'm unsure about. Having paid a subscription, I can't help feeling just a bit let down being pointed to a free access magazine that anyone can look at...

Arthur

Thanks for being a club member. If you look at the top navigation bar of the website you'll see a tab marked Flyer Club. Pop in there, register & login (it is different to the forum login), and then you will have access to things like John Farley's book, landing fees etc.

There\s more to come, too.

Thanks again

Ian
By ArthurG
G-BLEW wrote:

Flyer Club. Pop in there, register & login (it is different to the forum login), and then you will have access to things like John Farley's book, landing fees etc.

Ian

Done that.

When I log in, it just says no subscriptions, and no downloads available. I've looked back through a very busy email inbox (100s received per day) and searching on both Seager and Flyer can find no emails referring.
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
ArthurG wrote:
G-BLEW wrote:

Flyer Club. Pop in there, register & login (it is different to the forum login), and then you will have access to things like John Farley's book, landing fees etc.

Ian

Done that.

When I log in, it just says no subscriptions, and no downloads available. I've looked back through a very busy email inbox (100s received per day) and searching on both Seager and Flyer can find no emails referring.

Sorry about this, I think I know what the problem might be. A small number of users see pages without the next link showing. we're working on that. Could you try logging in, an and then going to this page

https://subscriptions.flyer.co.uk/flyer-club-members-home/

If that doesn't work, please drop me a PM with email and/or phone number and I'll pick it up with you from there.

Thanks

Ian
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
ArthurG wrote:Just want to say thanks to both Ian and Ed for sorting my account out. :D

Pleasure, glad we got there in the end.

Ian