Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
GeorgeJLA wrote:Finished reading the Digital Issue on my iPad - no issues, and was pleasantly surprised that it was ok. I do miss the print version but understand the reasons and to be honest, the wife will be happy at the reduced clutter! Do you have any plans to release the back issues as Digital versions?

Thanks!

G

We do, although we have yet to decide exactly how (might well be available only to members of The Flyer Club for example).

Best

Ian
By TheFarmer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
What am I doing wrong? I’ve tired several times to buy a sub’ but keep getting this...

By TheKentishFledgling
OK a couple of things...
1) The mobile site needs some fine tuning - thanks for highlighting this!
2) Can you try, when viewing your basket, turn your phone landscape, and then you should be able to remove from your basket. Remove it, and then start the whole thing again.

If still no luck, ping me and I'll give you a call and work out what's going on :thumleft:
By TheFarmer
Ah, this must be the Seager retirement plan! :shock: :lol:

Joking aside, I’ve tried what you’ve suggested and it still doesn’t work. :?
By PeteSpencer
I've just joined the Flyer Club: How do I access my digital copies of Flyer?
I seem to have clicked everything there is to click with no result.

Disregard: Found it

Peter
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
PeteSpencer wrote:I've just joined the Flyer Club: How do I access my digital copies of Flyer?
I seem to have clicked everything there is to click with no result.

Disregard: Found it

Peter

Hi Pete

Thanks for joining the club, much appreciated. If you need a hand logging into the area with free landing fees/John Farley book etc. let me know.

Glad you have found it, but if others are looking…

[url]issuu.com/flyerdigital[/url] will get you to current issues for reading on desktop (or downloading)
If you would like to read on tablet or phone, please download and register for with the issuu app, and then search for Flyer.

Thanks

Ian
By seanxair
Rather confusingly for me at least the download button appears on the top left on my screen when everything else is top right. May just be my screen layout.

I'm going to try printing the download tomorrow.....
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
seanxair wrote:Rather confusingly for me at least the download button appears on the top left on my screen when everything else is top right. May just be my screen layout.

I'm going to try printing the download tomorrow.....

Sort of bottom middle on mine