Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Rich V
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I've now caught up with the first three episodes, viz: Spitfire, C47(DC3), Wessex which are all available on catch-up on UKTV Play. I thought they were all really good programmes, which was not unexpected as although my personal involvement was quite limited, I have been very impressed with the members of the production company team that I have had the pleasure of engaging with.

Episodes still to come, on Yesterday channel, at 9pm on Thursdays 26/3, 2/4 and 9/4 respectively, and again at 8pm on the (next day) Fridays:

Ep4 Piper L4 Cub
Ep5 Aeronca L3 Defender
Ep6 Aero L39 Albatros

Rich
By Ridders
Splendid!

If you have sky you can search for warbird workshop and download the whole series and watch them, on Yesterday.

I’ve watched the first episode and it’s very well done, I have to say.

Tonight’s is the Defender..... :thumright:
As today is Friday, isn't today a repeat of yesterday which (I presume) is the Wessex? (Hope so because I have notseen any episodes yet but I know someone heavily involved with that aircraft.)
Dave W liked this
By Highland Park
Stu B wrote:As today is Friday, isn't today a repeat of yesterday which (I presume) is the Wessex? (Hope so because I have notseen any episodes yet but I know someone heavily involved with that aircraft.)

Yes, it’s a repeat of the Wessex episode.

Ian
By Ridders
Gah... oh yea just checked - :oops: it’s next week for Aeronca Amazement.... it’s Wessex Wonderment tonight :thumleft: sorry about that.. I was so excited to see the beautiful L3 that Rich told me all about :D

If they are all similar to the spitfire one in content, then I can not wait!
ChampChump wrote:I have seen the Wessex episode and - gulp - loved it.

Do I save the DC3 to savour, very, very, slowly...? :)

The C-47 episode is a bit like Blue Peter.......... Still worth savouring though :thumleft: