Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By PaulB
SteveC wrote:
PaulB wrote:Very funny.... very professional..... <sigh>

You chose to play word games. Don't get the hump when you lose..... :wink:

I didn't lose. I asked a genuine question, you chose to call me lazy. I didn't think that it was becoming of the highly skilled professional that I know you to be. It is possible to correct people without being rude and insulting.
By SteveC
PaulB wrote:
SteveC wrote:
PaulB wrote:Very funny.... very professional..... <sigh>

You chose to play word games. Don't get the hump when you lose..... :wink:

I didn't lose. I asked a genuine question, you chose to call me lazy. I didn't think that it was becoming of the highly skilled professional that I know you to be. It is possible to correct people without being rude and insulting.

yes it is, so show me where I called YOU lazy? I made a comment in responding that I realised could be misinterpreted by someone and amended it in less than 20 seconds......... If you had not been hanging on my every word (just like I was with Graham... :lol: ) the you would not have even seen it....... :lol: :lol:
By flybymike
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Why does everyone of these discussions end up being a bar room pissing contest in pedantry?

Because it’s good fun Steve; especially when it come to arguing with you. :wink:
By SteveC
flybymike wrote:
Why does everyone of these discussions end up being a bar room pissing contest in pedantry?

Because it’s good fun Steve; especially when it come to arguing with you. :wink:

It’s just frustrating when people come to a battle of wits unarmed......