Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Rob P
Ummm, what am I supposed to be seeing here? :scratch:

Rob P
By Rob P
Thank you, all is now clear.

Rob P :D
shortwing liked this
By Hooligan
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I'd noticed that aircraft as a recent regular over my drum in South Croydon, wondered what he was up to...
By skydriller
Rob P wrote:Ummm, what am I supposed to be seeing here? :scratch:

Rob P

In about a week, when he's done the new vid, a post from that Adam guy about if you can legally glide clear .... :wink:

Regards, SD...
By Rob P
Highland Park wrote:It’s not now showing data for the flight. What did we miss...? :?

A Cessna meandering in a leisurely way around the SouthEast, possibly heading up the well known bits of London where those of that inclination believe the 'glide clear' rule can be complied by flopping down into a river, reservoir or canal.

Rob P
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By Flying_john
Rob P wrote:
Ummm, what am I supposed to be seeing here? :scratch:

I'm back now so have edited OP, you cant put a historical flight as a link until, well until it is history. Naturally if you don't view it while the flight is occurring you wont see it.

I hadn't made the wingly connection so thanks for the info.

Its a shame that flights like this have the possibility of spoiling flying for everyone by taking flights in aircraft, or with pilots, that do not have the ability to fly with two engines or at an altitude that makes for a safe flight, especially if its a paid for sightseeing trip
By Human Factor
Even with my experience, I’d be rather hesitant about advertising myself quite like that. Pride becomes before a fall and all that...
By TopCat
Human Factor wrote:Even with my experience, I’d be rather hesitant about advertising myself quite like that. Pride becomes before a fall and all that...

That's more than enough to get on my "never fly with" list.
TheFarmer, Human Factor liked this