Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
TopCat wrote:Still, I got my sorry 4rse over to Le Touquet the other week for the first time in years, and for reasons one or two here will be aware of, that was something of an achievement.

Well done, sounds like fun. It's something I'd love to do, however it's a bit more difficult from here without any IR ability. :( Never say never, though. :D

TopCat wrote:...head off on the tour of Scotland I'm planning, before next spring probably.

Give me a shout if in fact you arrange it. I'll maybe let you buy me a dram or two…if you promise not to be grumpy! :wink:
By TopCat
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Miscellaneous wrote:Give me a shout if in fact you arrange it. I'll maybe let you buy me a dram or two…if you promise not to be grumpy! :wink:

Wait, I fly all the way to Scotland, which is further away than France (where at least I can get by in the local language), and then I have to buy the drinks, and not be grumpy?

Not sure I can manage that :shock:

Especially given what I'll be flying up in.... grumpies rule :thumright:
romille liked this
By Paul_Sengupta
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Chris Martyr wrote:Blimey mate . Lucky the Tiger Club Turbulent's were not in the vicinity..... :pirat:

I, however, was.

And yes, I did contemplate going to have a closer look. Putting the dog among the balloons if you will. Thought better of it.

Beautiful day today. Went to the Bodmin fly-in. Last remnants of the summer I reckon.