Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
TheFarmer wrote:As always, with a bit of clever Admin intervention this morning to hide a load of flak I had....
As a result, my genuine aim to organise my third Forum fly in has rather lost enthusiasm from my perspective (in anticipation of yet more childish ridicule) so please can I ask someone else to take this on?

Shame really. Compton Abbas and Leicester were really great events with some good feedback.

That is a shame Farmer. Hopefully your enthusiasm will return soon.
GA needs people with enthusiasm!
By Iceman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Miscellaneous wrote:We'll see if we can get G-DRAM to come along and we can all try this out in the Sound of Mull. :D

I'm game. The water will make a change from getting the mouth full of Caribbean Sea I normally get whilst being dragged along behind the boat, head first, sans skis :D :shock: .

Iceman 8)
Miscellaneous liked this
The first fly-in I went to was, IIRC, 2012 at Leicester which i think was organised by The Farmer, at that time i was still in training.

Count me in providing it's somewhere within reach of my limited experience and budget.
johnm liked this
By Cub
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Miscellaneous wrote:
Cub wrote:...(personally, I would love Mull)

Given TF's most recent post the decent thing would be for you to pick up the mantle and organise it.

I am not quite ready to organise a fly-in but I will definitely drive to a forum fly-in to meet up with friends old and new.
Definitely interested.
I fondly remember the very 1st flyer forum meet!
Unfortunately I'll only ever make weekends, and I've got more commitments than weekends. However I'll keep a good eye on this and see how it panns out. :thumleft:
By PaulB
matthew_w100 wrote:OK Wellesbourne then. How about Friday 6th September for the weekday people and Saturday 7th for the weekenders, and if the Friday is rained off?

Now that’s a flipping good idea!