Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
Last year I tried to cycle from Land's End to John O'Groats. Sadly I managed to ride into the back of someone on day five, breaking my bike and bruising my ribs. By that evening I couldn't even zip up my tent, and that was the end of my ride.

I'll never know if I'd have made it to John O'Groats, and clearly it's now unfinished business, so I'm doing it again.

This year I am raising money for the Alzheimer's Society, this is personal for me because Alzheimer's slowly but surely stole my wonderful mum. It's an evil friggin disease.

If you supported me last year I am NOT asking for any more. You were all brilliant, generous and inspiring. If you didn't manage to support me last year, and if you'd like to donate to the Alzheimer's Society, I'd be honoured.

Huge thanks in advance

Oops, forgot the link https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/icseager

Ian
derekf, Dave W, Billstone and 1 others liked this
By Dave W
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
G-BLEW wrote:If you supported me last year I am NOT asking for any more.

Tough! You're getting it anyway - and not just because it's a charity close to my heart too. :thumleft:

Got a link to your own pot, or is it the generic AS link?
It's considerably easier in the opposite direction and on a 90mile/day schedule

I was in awe of what Ian was attempting.

Rob P
Vbvern liked this
The thing is that riding 120 miles in a day isn't beyond any relatively fit rider.

As Ian knows, being able to do it day after day after day is.

I certainly couldn't, even at my fittest, aged 40.

Go Ian!

Rob P