Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By JonathanB
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I don't think you could just arrive out of hours and get out, so I suspect some form of PPR would be required (although it is A/A FR as well)
By skydriller
JonathanB wrote:I don't think you could just arrive out of hours and get out, so I suspect some form of PPR would be required (although it is A/A FR as well)

Just had a quick look at the VAC:
PPR for ATC. PPR 2hrs for scheduled flights. A/A French outside ATC hrs. :thumleft:
I strongly suspect you would get out via a coded gate if the place is fenced.

Regards, SD..

PS perhaps this should go to the ATIS thread?
By Paul_Sengupta
It was a (sort of!) tongue in cheek comment about me always arriving late....taking it to the extreme, this would be turning up in the middle of the night to go and eat (it's most frustrating that airfield restaurants in this country stop serving food at 3 or 4pm when it's light to 9pm). Yes, PCL was going to be my next question. :D
By skydriller
Paul_Sengupta wrote:(it's most frustrating that airfield restaurants in this country stop serving food at 3 or 4pm when it's light to 9pm).

I hate to say this Paul, but you certainly wont get on very well over here in France then, as MOST restaurants here stop serving at 2pm... some umm & aahh if you arrive between 1:30 and 2pm... You are expected to pitch up at midday and take 3 hours...:lol: :lol: