Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By lobstaboy
Little fluffy clouds, by The Orb (obviously)
all of Zeit, by Tangerine Dream
anything by Zero 7
Gil Evans plays Jimi Hendrix

Anybody else want to suggest anything?
By Josh
A previous employer allowed us to use Bluetooth headsets that cut off music you’re listening to when the intercom or ATC spoke to you.

I had a glorious clear winter night listening to amongst other things, Walking in the air from The Snowman.

There goes my street cred...
derekf, XX liked this
By flybymike
Charliesixtysix wrote:A bit ago now, but I always enjoyed displaying the Twister to Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana - intermezzo.

The pace of that piece fitted well with the gentle aerobatic figures the Twister excels at.

You sent me that piece, or something very like it, to play over the PA system when you did the displays for us in Hampsthwaite.

Many of the audience told me afterwards that they had been moved to tears by it.

At least, I think it was the music they meant ... and not your flying . :wink:
Charliesixtysix liked this
By Morten
Charliesixtysix wrote:A bit ago now, but I always enjoyed displaying the Twister to Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana - intermezzo.

The pace of that piece fitted well with the gentle aerobatic figures the Twister excels at.

I saw a display with a pair of Twisters at Duxford some time ago... 2013? Set to classical music, could have been the Cavalleria Rusticana. It was truly beautiful.
If that was you - thank you :) :thumleft:
Charliesixtysix liked this
By Josh
Iceman wrote:

Iceman 8)

In another loser moment, I have to admit to running along the waterfront in San Diego past the airport listening to the Top Gun soundtrack while watching the aircraft taking off and landing in a v sad homage to the motorbike bit at Miramar.
Iceman liked this
By Chris Martyr
Josh wrote:In another loser moment, I have to admit to running along the waterfront in San Diego .

Josh old boy . I'm sure you mean a 'looser' moment .

[sorry :D ]