Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By cockney steve
Please sir! I know.....
He hadn't amended his logged hours, advised to the insurance.....when he re-jigged his submission, his quote "only" went up 50%. His action was prompted by another poster who had made the same error.

I couldn't see any reason for it to be donked, as there wasn't anything I would construe as advertising, offensive or controversial. :?
By hatzflyer
hatzflyer wrote:WTF did it go then ?

Anyway all sorted now. Visicover can get stuffed I would like to see one of their underwriters cope with an a total engine failure at 140 ft on finals at Nayland and walk away .
The AAIB were very complimentary on my skills not to panic, not to turn away and stall/spin.

Now I am getting emails banging on about premium loading on my renewal on a totally separate policy as a result off that crash that happened on the second policy .

I have had a quote with full details of the accident and the have renewed my policy for far less than visicover

Sorted..Traffords ..£620
Last edited by hatzflyer on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PeteSpencer, Bobcro liked this
By Flyin'Dutch'
What happens to me from time to time is that someone else has posted while I was writing and I don't notice the 'someone else has posted since you read the thread' and so my post doesn't get posted as I don't hit submit for the second time.
kanga, cockney steve, mick w liked this
By skydriller
Flyin'Dutch' wrote:What happens to me from time to time is that someone else has posted while I was writing and I don't notice the 'someone else has posted since you read the thread' and so my post doesn't get posted as I don't hit submit for the second time.

Yep, been there and done that....as they say!!
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By Lockhaven
hatzflyer wrote: Anyway all sorted now. Visicover can get stuffed I would like to see one of their underwriters cope with an a total engine failure at 140 ft on finals at Nayland and walk away .
The AAIB were very complimentary on my skills not to panic, not to turn away and stall/spin.

Now I am getting emails banging on about premium loading on my renewal on a totally separate policy as a result off that crash that happened on the second policy .

I have had a quote with full details of the accident and the have renewed my policy for far less than visicover

Sorted..Traffords ..£620

Publicly burning your bridges is not the cleverest idea. :lol:
townleyc liked this