Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By chevvron
Fairoaks Garden Village is expected to submit certain 'clarifications and revisions' to its planning application; this is expected to be completed in the week beginning 10 Jun 2019 so that a 21 day 'public consultation' period can start on 17 Jun 2019.
Surrey Heath Borough Council and Runnymede Borough Council are expected to announce their decision in the week beginning 15 Nov 2019.
By James Chan
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Time for everyone to make your voice heard again, or you could find yourself wasting another 30+30 minutes a day driving from/to another airport that you've relocated to...... For some, that could be the final straw.
By chevvron
johnm wrote:Garden village must be the most cynical euphemism in planning terminology to date. My kids live in that area and the infrastructure is way overstretched already :(

Yes the schools in Chobham are overflowing; I made an appointment to see my GP last wednesday; the appointment is for 5 Jun; there is a high turnover of GPs in the area due to the high workloads and the surgery is only open 3 full days and 2 half days per week. Out of hours you have to trek into Woking to the 'walk in' clinic and wait at least 2 hours before you are seen.