Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Josh
Posting a link to a summary from a state accident investigation organisation isn’t exactly speculating.

BEA are better than some at sharing basic data, and as the state of manufacturer of the Airbus are notified of accidents/incidents involving the type.
By The Admin Team
FLYER Team Member  FLYER Team Member
Dear All

The posting of this by BEA was a bit of surprise to us, and we have informed Eileen of it.

In consultation with her we have concluded that as this is from an official source we will leave this here, but will lock the thread until further information from official sources becomes available.

Frank
By The Admin Team
FLYER Team Member  FLYER Team Member
Dear All,

I have been contacted by Eileen to let you know that as yet it has not been possible to make funeral arrangements as formalities around the repatriation of David's body have not been concluded.

Frank
By Flyin'Dutch'
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Dear All,

There is no news yet as to when it will be possible to hold David's funeral.

In light of this Eileen has organised a Memorial Service with the following details:

The Memorial Service will be held on 1st of July 2019 at 1200 at St Luke’s Church, Hodnet, Shropshire

and followed by:

Reception at Hawkestone Park Hotel, Weston under Redcastle, Shropshire.

RSVP me please via pm or email so I can let her know anticipated numbers.

Frank