Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
Unfortunately, there are a large number of infringements in and around Birmingham Airports Airspace.

Birmingham Airport Air Traffic has created a dedicated website to help pilots identify the visual reference points (VRPs) around its airspace and help reduce airspace infringements. The website includes information on VRPs and guidance on how to fly safely near controlled airspace.

https://birminghamvfr.com/infringement-statistics/
paulo999 liked this
Interesting. Following that Vid that was posted on another thread, when I flew in/out with FlyBe the other day I had SD running. SD had the Dash 8 clipping the outer edge of the CTR leaving the lower approach fillet at approx 3000ft. On departure it was higher.
I noticed there are an awful lot of different airspace fillets of different heights around Birmingham - Could this be a contributing factor to the infringement stats there? If the CTA base was the same all around (say 2000ft?) in the upside down wedding cake mould wouldnt it be easier and lead to less infringements - especially vertical ones?

Regards, SD..