Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
Hello Jan, where are you based?

At my local airfield (in the UK) there is an HR200, so I could ask the owner if he would be willing to share it with you. This is a certified aircraft of course, and here in the UK it may have limitations that do not apply to you, if you live elsewhere.

Kind regards,
Rob
Hi Rob,

I want to buy one in France, but they don’t have it in English. That’s why I’m looking for an English version. I will be based in Germany if I buy it. It would be lovely if you find it. THX

Rob L wrote:Hello Jan, where are you based?

At my local airfield (in the UK) there is an HR200, so I could ask the owner if he would be willing to share it with you. This is a certified aircraft of course, and here in the UK it may have limitations that do not apply to you, if you live elsewhere.

Kind regards,
Rob
JanKopat wrote:Hi Rob,

I want to buy one in France, but they don’t have it in English. That’s why I’m looking for an English version. I will be based in Germany if I buy it. It would be lovely if you find it. THX

My friend at my local airfield should be helping you out, once he scans it. It may not be the legal document in your country, but at least it will be in English.

It's out of my hands now.

I wish you well,
Rob