Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Lefty
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I haven’t tried to get a Bristol transit in recent weeks as it is not on many of my regular routes from / to Waltham.

However last year I did several trips from Waltham to Cardiff and was refused both a service and Transit - but it was only a minor detour to go around - so I didn’t bother to file.

I also did four trips from Newquay to Coningsby and was refused every time. I too called at 20, 10 and 5 nm and offered to fly at any level they needed, but all I got was a flat refusal. Shame it’s too late to file now.
By G-JWTP
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Lefty wrote:I haven’t tried to get a Bristol transit in recent weeks as it is not on many of my regular routes from / to Waltham.

However last year I did several trips from Waltham to Cardiff and was refused both a service and Transit - but it was only a minor detour to go around - so I didn’t bother to file.

I also did four trips from Newquay to Coningsby and was refused every time. I too called at 20, 10 and 5 nm and offered to fly at any level they needed, but all I got was a flat refusal. Shame it’s too late to file now.

Why to late?

I didn't think it was time limited.

G-JWTP