Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Rob P
Somehow, being apparently the only newspaper to cover the Dunsfold story hardly absolves the rag from its Hillsborough coverage.

Rob P
DarrenL, AshleyFlynn23 liked this
By Chris Martyr
Not the first time though for the 'Vandalism at Dunsfold' headline.

About 15 yrs ago I seem to remember seeing three cretins taking great delight at the sight of the Rolt/Hamilton , 1953 Le Mans winning C-Type Jaguar being thrashed through tyre-smoking burn outs and 'doughnuts' , with some pseudo-Swedish named oaf behind the wheel .

Mind you , they were very severely reprimanded by a certain Telegraph motoring scribe.

Doug Nye....Take a bow . :thumright:
tomshep, Charles Hunt liked this
By Sir Morley Steven
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
TexasUK wrote:I reckon it was Clarkson and May

Good point. All those who guffaw at Clarkson and May trashing perfectly good vehicles in the name of entertainment should love this.
tomshep liked this
By Human Factor
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
stevelup wrote:The aircraft in question are an iconic feature of the backdrop to the Top Gear test track and appear prominently in just about every single film that's ever been made at that location.

The 747 in question is also famous (notorious) for being able to glide quite well through a volcanic ash cloud.
By AshleyFlynn23
Has there been any update on this incident. Anyone caught? I imagine there must be CCTV.
Can't understand why anyone would go and trash the aircraft there. Did they steal anything or just trash the aircraft there?