Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By carlmeek
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I think this is a great idea for a 2019 sticky. Anyone agree? If it works we get to meet more people and fly in more types.

I will start....

I will give a flight in a gazelle or RV-10 in exchange for any twin engine aeroplane or helicopter, any turbine aeroplane or helicopter, or an enclosed cabin gyrocopter. I’m in the south.
chipmeisterc liked this
By Genghis the Engineer
We had something similar running on the Dark Side once, it worked well - so I'm up for it.

I've presently got an AA5 and a Bolkow Monsun (former is nice, latter is fun!). Delighted to swap a go for, well particularly anything interesting I've not flown before.

Home Counties.

G
By Iceman
Carl, I'll trade you an MEP flight for a Gazelle flight.

Iceman 8)
By The Kissimmee Bum
FLYER Club Member (reader)  FLYER Club Member (reader)
carlmeek wrote:I think this is a great idea for a 2019 sticky. Anyone agree? If it works we get to meet more people and fly in more types.

I will start....

I will give a flight in a gazelle or RV-10 in exchange for any twin engine aeroplane or helicopter, any turbine aeroplane or helicopter, or an enclosed cabin gyrocopter. I’m in the south.

Does a clattery old biplane ride qualify for a go in the Gazelle?
By chipmeisterc
Love this!

Will trade a PA28 flight for a ride in a Spitfire :lol:

Alternatively - RV8 flight for a ride in something tandem and open cockpit (the quirkier the better) or a glider - always wanted to try.
By Human Factor
Nanchang for a Marchetti SF260 and/or Stearman anyone?

... or something with reheat. :wink:
By Rob P
I'll offer a flight in the RV in exchange for a flight in a Cirrus SR22 with the proviso that we have to do a conventional landing on a runway, not some vertical descent

Rob P
Sooty25, Iceman, JonnyS liked this
By Jonzarno
Rob P wrote:I'll offer a flight in the RV in exchange for a flight in a Cirrus SR22 with the proviso that we have to do a conventional landing on a runway, not some vertical descent

Rob P

You’re on. When (and where :D ) do you want to go?
By Rob P
Jonzarno wrote:
You’re on. When (and where :D ) do you want to go?

That's very kind. Cannes would be nice :lol:

Seriously just a bimble to experience how the other half live. We can't do aeros two-up in the 6, but I think it would make interesting comparisons.

Am I right in thinking you are East Anglia also?

Rob P