Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
I want to rent an aircraft pretty much anywhere worldwide (excluding europe) for a week in late March/early April for some interesting touring.

I have done Florida but not the Bahamas so that is of interest.

I am a PPL VFR only and have over 3,000hrs on various SEP types inc taildraggers

Anyone got any top recommendatins for something interesting? Open to any suggestions

Many thanks and HNY
There's such a lot to see up the West Coast of USA from San Diego all the way up to SanFrancisco (turn east at Half Moon Bay, go over the bridge then up the wine valleys to Napa/Sonoma.

Then down the central valley back to Las Vegas via Death Valley or even on to GC.

Tiny airfields all the way to drop in for a burger.

Sadly the outfits I have rented from most recently at Santa Monica have all closed down, but there are plenty on here who will have rented in California.

Peter
Eastern Caribbean - the bit from Puerto Rico down to Trinidad.

Lots of airports, some quite developed places, some very isolated, big runways to small runways, great weather (hurricane season does not start until May).

You can rent my Archer II for a couple of hundred US an hour, if you're interested I'll even throw in staying at my place in Barbados as a freebie.

Within a couple of hours of here there are a dozen or so islands to visit - Grenada, St. Vincent, St. Lucia, Martinique, Dominica, Monserat, Antigua, etc etc. all very different one from another - flying here is very varied and not at all complicated, if a little eccentric at times.

Airplane is US registered, so you need an FAA PPL ( a 61.75 is fine), insured for rental including the hull.
Thank you all very much for your replies - Ebbie i will defintely be in touch for the future.

My flying mate has now decided that the Bahamas are the only destination he wants as he has just advised he has some land there he wants to visit - as you do !

i will therefore start a new thread on the Bahamas from Miami area and would welcome any recommendations you may have.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond.