Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
Lerk wrote:
Barcli wrote:"22 hours of airtime as passenger." WTF ?

That’s GA passenger flying, not CAT...

As a student I found it very useful and given that I run a backup of my logbook electronically I log passenger flights too on that copy.

To be fair, many of us if we've "had a go" in an interesting aeroplane will log it - just only as an entry of the details for personal interest - the hours go nowhere.

G
T67M, Charliesixtysix liked this
Lerk wrote:Just shy of 58 hours stick time with a further 22 hours of airtime as passenger.
Barring the last month of 2017, that is all of my ppl training and then a steady start to post skills test.

Have just started IRR training which will hopefully give me a little more opportunity to plan longer trips with less Met anxiety.

Barcli
At least Lerk (who appears to have been a student during 2018) was out there flying and learning his craft not sat at a keyboard sending out WTF messages!
I should think he deserves to be congratulated :thumright:
gasman, Flyin'Dutch', ChampChump and 5 others liked this
43 hours in the Tomahawk last year, although I missed all the good weather in late spring-early summer due to maintenance & work.

178 hours in total in the last four happy years of owning G-BGRM since 5 January 2015:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1753187278118445&type=1&l=c22fa543c0

Main goal for 2019 to find time and get the CRI certificate!

Bill B.
Waveflyer wrote:
Lerk wrote:Just shy of 58 hours stick time with a further 22 hours of airtime as passenger.
Barring the last month of 2017, that is all of my ppl training and then a steady start to post skills test.

Have just started IRR training which will hopefully give me a little more opportunity to plan longer trips with less Met anxiety.

Barcli
At least Lerk (who appears to have been a student during 2018) was out there flying and learning his craft not sat at a keyboard sending out WTF messages!
I should think he deserves to be congratulated :thumright:

To be fair - I didnt originally read that as GA time - I read it as CAT passenger stuff
Fortunate to be currently living on the West coast USA with lower costs and kinder weather, I managed to get in 120 hours last year.

February finally got my first trip to Mexico with a weekend jaunt to Puerto Penasco.

July was Oshkosh which accounts for 26 of those hours.

August I finished building the Carbon Cub which now has 40 hours and just finishing its phase 1 testing and ready for the next year's adventures!
Waveflyer, ChampChump, Nick and 2 others liked this