Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Genghis the Engineer
I'm sure I wouldn't be thanked for re-opening any debates about any motion before that AGM.

However - I am going to point out that anybody who can't attend, but has an opinion - today's your last day to get your proxy voting form to Turweston.

They did accept an emailed scanned form from me.

G
By andytk58
Genghis the Engineer wrote:I'm sure I wouldn't be thanked for re-opening any debates about any motion before that AGM.

However - I am going to point out that anybody who can't attend, but has an opinion - today's your last day to get your proxy voting form to Turweston.

They did accept an emailed scanned form from me.

G

Just to check, am I right in thinking that you can only vote if you're a shareholder in the LAA.
I'm a member, but I opted out of the whole shareholder thing.

Andy
By CloudHound
In my ultra busy world the fact I was sent a voting form resulted in me voting. I honestly don’t know if I’m a shareholder so a link to the list would of (sic) helped.
By Genghis the Engineer
My membership card says.

Dr G Engineer
Mem No: nnnnn
Expiry: 31-Oct-2019
Shareholder

On the front.

Presumably if yours doesn't have the last word, you're not.

G
By Chris Martyr
All members are beneficial shareholders by default , since they brought it in a few years ago.

Unless you specifically opt-out . [ tut-tut andytk58,,,, :D ,,]
By GolfHotel
I voted by post. Watch this space for an appeal against emailed proxies. :-)

If you haven’t and want to, still best to email it in now.
By mick w
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Ian Melville wrote:IIRC it us quite quick to upgrade to a shareholder if you wish. At one AGM they had forms available to do so.

Just takes a Phone Call to the nice ladies at Turdy . :thumright: