Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By The Admin Team
FLYER Team Member  FLYER Team Member
“After a solo flight away from base, it’s nice to meet up and have a chat over a cuppa.” ........at the land away airfield.

Following a request (thank you Waveflyer!) we will have, until further notice, a dedicated sticky post on the GA where people can post their intentions to go and fly and meet up at an airfield or when they are looking for someone to come along.

It is not intended for posts about Fly Ins or longer trips - more along the lines, I am going flying today, tomorrow, the weekend and would like to meet up or have some capacity to take someone or want to meet up.

Posts are encouraged to contain all the details required (date/time/origin/dest)

This provision is just like a pin-board in your flying club and other than providing the space and electrons is not involved in the organisation and provision of the flights.

Participants are explicitly required to assure themselves of the legal requirements, experience, suitability etc what is offered in relation to offering seats or taking someone up on that offer.

Posts for trips are deleted once the flight has taken place/the date has expired.
Miscellaneous, PaulB, flyingeeza and 5 others liked this
I’ve been watching all week not much going on but being in a busy thread about Wingly might help.

OK I’ll kick it off.
Flying tomorrow Saturday 22nd from Sywell to White Waltham and onto Calais for lunch then Leicester where I’ll wait out the Pistons and Props restriction and then back to Sywell after 6pm. Anyone want to come as a passenger cost share or not?
It’s a Rockwell Commander. Let me have your passport details of the GAR and Customs Notice.
Sky Echo will not be mentioned.
Waveflyer, renzokuken liked this
TLRippon wrote:I’ve been watching all week not much going on but being in a busy thread about Wingly might help.

OK I’ll kick it off.
Flying tomorrow Saturday 22nd from Sywell to White Waltham and onto Calais for lunch then Leicester where I’ll wait out the Pistons and Props restriction and then back to Sywell after 6pm. Anyone want to come as a passenger cost share or not?
It’s a Rockwell Commander. Let me have your passport details of the GAR and Customs Notice.
Sky Echo will not be mentioned.

Guess I'm on my own then?