Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By IKRAN
Thanks guys for yours advices.
Plockton was already on my plan having seen it in mostly of your northern trip reports.
Sherburn in Elmet also interesting, seen on a video of “the flying reporter”, good stop halfway.
The problem is whether or not I will go in Scotland because of the weather...
I’m already studying a southern trip just in case (Scilly and/or Channel Islands) .
Once the first part of my adventure is over, and I’ll be in UK (on Thursday) I will decide
By Pete L
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
If wherever you are on Sunday is not too far we will try to come and see you.

PS Did you want us to help you sample some traditional English cuisine while you're over? It's been some time since a Forum curry night.
By IKRAN
Ciao Pete,
Sunday anyway I should be southbound, so with pleasure we can meet somewhere.
Let me only decide (tmr evening) where I'll go friday/sunday and we can arrange.
By IKRAN
Been so far at WW, Old Sarum, Sundown and Popham. Got so far 1 flat tyre and 1 flat battery... And 1 night sleeping under the wing, cause we realized that was everything booked around Salisbury too late. Actually stucked in Popham with my 2-nd flat tyre... What an adventure! Anyway everywhere great kindness and willing to help. Now I’m coming to London to spend the night and tmr I’ll be back to Popham to try to fix it up. :?
By Paul_Sengupta
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
IKRAN wrote:Actually stucked in Popham with my 2-nd flat tyre...

It's these Italian tyres, they're not used to this heat...

A lot of us are somewhere in the London-Popham corridor, do you fancy meeting up for a pub dinner one evening?