Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By matthew_w100
My little aeroplane and I went to the Europa Club 25th Anniversary celebration flyin at Turweston today, 'cos 20 years ago I half built one and feel there is literally unfinished business there. It was delightful, friendly and welcoming, and everyone I spoke to was so helpful. I just wanted to say thanks.
Dave Phillips, Marvin, ivor.phillips and 2 others liked this
By BobD
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
+1
My first visit to a Europa club event. What a great day,well organised by the committee, met some lovely people, got some good tips, interesting and entertaining talk from Ivan Shaw, tasty BBQ, and good evening meal in the LAA restaurant. What's not to like ?
By jon
Fantastic day, well organised.
Big thankyou to the Europa committee

and Ivan of course. As always an entertaining and interactive talk - interesting new project he has on the go...

Believe there were 45 Europas at Turweston yesterday

and one very welcome other.

By ivor.phillips
Likewise just arrived back after a very enjoyable weekend in perfect weather,
excellent turnout with many varieties of Europa’s to look at, :D
By Flyin'Dutch'
Those flying wing things look amazing but I bet they can be a bugger to land.

Good to see such a good turnout of the Europas. What would your guesstimate be of the ratio Monowheel vs Trigear?
By Chris Martyr
Flyin'Dutch' wrote:Those flying wing things look amazing but I bet they can be a bugger to land.

If I am correct FD , the "flying wing thing" is built/flown by a chap named Bart Verhees . Another one of them old cloggers . :wink:

Oh ,,,and Bob , nice to see the Snow Goose getting her cobwebs blown out . :thumright:
BobD liked this
By ivor.phillips
Good to see such a good turnout of the Europas. What would your guesstimate be of the ratio Monowheel vs Trigear?[/quote]

perhaps surprisingly about a 50% mono and the same for the tri gears but with 3 conventional thrown into the mix,