Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Genghis the Engineer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Can anybody get Skydemonlight to run, and if so on what?

On Chrome I go to the website, it says I have to install Silverlight, it then says it's already installed (which it is), but then goes back to asking me to install silverlight.

On Internet Explorer I can't get anything at all, just a blank screen.

I'm afraid I gave up on Firefox and am not re-installing it. But, as SDL never worked on it in the first place, I don't suppose it'll work now.

G
By Sooty25
I've planed routes using both firefox in WinXP and Internet explorer in Win7 today.

Not near either PC now so can't give versions until tomorrow.
By Sooty25
I seem to recall it needs to be an older version of Firefox and you have to turn off auto updates.
By Genghis the Engineer
Flyin'Dutch' wrote:Seems OK in Safari.

Thanks - as presumably you are using a current version of Safari, I'll give that a go.

G
By Jon G4LJW
SD Light used to run fine using Firefox Extended Support Release, but the latest version no longer supports the Silverlight plugin. Good to hear that Safari is worth a try!
By mmcp42
CloudHound wrote:Except the minuscule login dialogue box :(

CTRL+ (repeatedly) should make it larger
CTRL- makes it smaller
CTRL0 (that's zero) restores default
By seanxair
Can't believe you haven't been berated for posting this here instead of the Skydemon forum where it belongs. :?
By Martinbguk
Internet explorer works.
I mistook the icon for Microsoft edge for internet explorer. ( I'm a chrome guy)
It doesn't work on Microsoft edge!
Maybe you made the same error as me G?
MBG
By johnm
Wot's Skydemonlight?