Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Flintstone
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
:roll:

That’s okay. Probably a good move what with that sort of information only being available to a select few, like those with internet access.

Let’s discuss something safer, like punji stakes. The question is, should one smear poo on the sharp ends or not?
AlanC liked this
By mmcp42
or that purple ink they use when you try and snatch a bag from a bank delivery :D
By Flintstone
gadgetjunkie wrote:How about some "Powered by Jabiru" decals on the cowling to confuse and deter potential thieving scrotes?
:)

Naaahh, patowalker tried that back on page three :wink:
By dawdler
I have been in a room when one of those smoke generators went off. It really is most disorientatiing. You can breathe, but cannot see anything at all. I imagine trying to find your way round an unfamiliar buiding would be very difficult.
By Rob L
cjrpaterson wrote:You can get smoke systems for warehouses, seems like they would work just as well in a hangar.

A business close to me got broke into last night, which is protected with that or a similar system (single storey). Apparently there were palm prints on the windows from the scrotes seeking a way out (but probably gloved).

Anyway, they got away with nothing, apparently.
Sooty25 liked this
By BobD
It appears these scrotes have moved North. Just heard of a couple of Rotax Engine thefts at Coal Aston, near Sheffield, this weekend.