Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I had to pay that to park my car in Prince Consort Road yesterday it's a bargain for landing and parking fees. :-)
Iceman wrote:From where do you get £19.20 for a landing fee ? I pay on a per-landing basis for the Robin (1200 kg) and it's £14.40 a landing for that aircraft.

Iceman 8)

I was gonna ask that too; I can't find it anywhere in this thread.
(£12.60 for a microlight/C152/Pa28-140 at Fairoaks; rate is for 'up to 1.000kg')
By Iceman
gasman wrote:If you were a visitor Mark you would be paying £28.80 to land your Robin.

You are absolutely right and thanks to Paul for the price list (that I had just found on-line myself). I now see the £19.20. I will leave it to airport management to comment on the pricing policy for visitors. I had it in my mind that the discussion was about basing aircraft at the Bushe but I now appreciate that it had moved on to include visitors as well.

Iceman 8)
Iceman wrote:From where do you get £19.20 for a landing fee ? I pay on a per-landing basis for the Robin (1200 kg) and it's £14.40 a landing for that aircraft.

Iceman 8)

Right here...and the very last line really takes the cake!

By ThePipster
Hey for me 19 quid works well.

I can get a cheaper landing fee nearby but no where near as convenient!

Pipster

P.S. Don’t forget the H M Treasury get £3.20 VAT from each landing....not sure what they bring to the party......but I know what they take away!!!!
G-JWTP, Katamarino liked this