Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Waveflyer
Flying out of Gloucestershire in the RV tomorrow to exercise my privileges after a very leisurely annual.

Is there a forum gatheration that I don’t know about that shouldn’t be missed? :D
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Why go to Guernsey when Alderney’s nearer :D
By Waveflyer
Grumpy One wrote:I already told you - Guernsey! :D

We did discuss that after a week on Scilly it was a long way to go to look at another lump of rock.
Our green and pleasant land will suit me with the prospect of a proper airfield breakfast
:bounce:
By Trent772
With the weather forecast, it may be waffly busy.

May grace you with a swoop in the 7 provided you have a reciprocal with Sherburn :mrgreen:
Trent 772
Our annual is turning out to be even more leisurely thans yours so we are still grounded but there is always a cup of tea and biccies available at the farm ( after midday today, we are off to fetch the wings this morning!) - the strip is in good order, give me a call if dropping by and I'll light the crew room fire.
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By Trent772
Pah !

Got charged.....!

Never mind, friendly greeting and bacon sandwich.

And RV’s.

:thumleft:
By Waveflyer
Fabulous flying conditions. Currently at Caernarfon. Loads of noisy kids running riot, long wait for food and I’ve just seen somebody wander in with no high viz. This could get ugly. :shock: