Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By flybymike
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
irishc180 wrote:A glitch, happens a bit with hosting a website. Could be one of dozens of things that caused it.

I'd be 99.99% sure.

Flying fox’s website was expired quite some time before being redirected to yours!
By irishc180
Flying fox’s website was expired quite some time before being redirected to yours!

We were duplicating a lot of effort so we decided to push one brand rather than two. I just emailed the graphic designer to get some sort of graphic for the homepage to reflect merging our sales efforts. :thumright:
By PaulSS
The RV is nice (shame my wife doesn't like the sight of the back of my head) but the website is pretty frustrating.....unless you like 'SOLD' signs.
By Boxkite
Agree with the above two posts; the lack of a search function and all the sold aircraft (pages and pages) are extremely annoying, so much so that I never bother with that site. Why do they do it? To impress? Or to cover up the fact that there's only seven aircraft for sale? (I presume there's only seven, I am not going to bother wading through the other pages to find out).
By VRB_20kt
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I imagine that someone has written an "add" routine but not got round to writing a "delete" one. It would certainly appear that the aircraft for sale are automatically put at the top of the list.
By Barcli
flybymike wrote:David Morris usually has more aircraft for sale than those which appear on his website.

So apart from pestering him on the phone - how would I find out what he has ?