Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By wa1554
I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I am looking at flying to Tangier via Spain and was wondering if anyone could tell me the best charts to use?

I have seen the VFR routes on SkyDemon to follow, but have not had much luck in finding a suitable chart to take with me.
By jamespa28
Hi guys, is this a fairly easy flight to make regards planning and customs? I'm in Spain next week, will have a British passport and Spanish registered aircraft. I gave up with the Moroccan AIP as I don't speak French but thought this might make for a good adventure. Thanks, James.
By jamespearce
Slight drift. I did that trip 27 years ago, France, Menorca, Spain, Tangier, Gibraltar, Portugal, France, with 2 friends sharing the flying in a well equipped 172. We acquired Military charts at the time mainly for their topographical information and they were hopelessly out of date. It was truly a case of "winging" it and would not recommend it now but we were new PPLs and eager to spread our wings. I suspect modern GPS with up to date data is the way to go now. :thumright: