Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By skydriller
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Is it just me thinking "ummm, and whats wrong with that?"
As you can tell from the tower video, they obviously expected the crew to do a flypast and were actually disappointed it was not lower/closer to the tower...

The fun police strike again... :roll:
Pilot Pete, AndyR, Iceman and 3 others liked this
[quote="skydriller"]Is it just me thinking "ummm, and whats wrong with that?"
As you can tell from the tower video, they obviously expected the crew to do a flypast and were actually disappointed it was not lower/closer to the tower...

The fun police strike again... :roll:[/quote]

Ok - my two penneth - not sure as a fare paying passenger I would be too happy about this .... so I think there is a lot wrong with this . The passengers would have opted for a fairground ride if that is what they wanted to pay for - not this eejit
By skydriller
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
plus7g wrote:Ok - my two penneth - not sure as a fare paying passenger I would be too happy about this .... so I think there is a lot wrong with this . The passengers would have opted for a fairground ride if that is what they wanted to pay for - not this eejit

Have you looked at the video?
A fairground ride you say? Seriously?? Lets look....appears to be a standard approach to the runway followed by a go around with a max 25-30deg bank angle turn to the left... :shock: :shock:

You must be scared stiff every time you fly commercial... :roll:
mick w, Iceman, Thumper and 1 others liked this