Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Full Metal Jackass
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Robin500 wrote:You just know what will happen between now and Dec31st, should it transpire that I've just spent over a grand for no good reason other than EASA/CAA bungling. Someone should be held to account. This whole sorry unnecessary farce, is just that!

bearing in mind that the CAA has decided to 'invite' GA pilots who infringe CAS on an 'Airspace Awareness' course, perhaps you could rustle up a 'Don't waste our Fr1gging Money" course for those in the CAA who make such mongrels of their decisions? It will obviously be a not for profit exercise and run 'at cost' - but you should cover your expenditure nicely..... :lol:

Ok, I'll get my coat ;-)
By Paul_Sengupta
Dave W wrote:Paul_Sengupta, say again?

"it is" not "is it".

My forum skills have dropped to readability 3 as well.

GAF4F...my radio's been working perfectly since 1974 and is showing no signs of not working perfectly in the next 40 years.

Sort of.

What did you write?

I don't think I'm quite on your wavelength.
Dave W liked this
By riverrock
Of the two old COM in our Bulldog, one died a couple of years ago - so we replaced it with a Funkwerk ATR833, leaving the other in as COM2.
So I suspect the Bendix RT241B has been going since 1973, with no issues as far as I know.
The ATR833 has been back to the factory twice.

Paul - I'm not on his wavelength either!
By GAFlyer4Fun
Standby
Break break
G-**** you have traffic in your 12 o'clock, reciprocal heading, indicating similar altitude, range 3 miles, same magenta line

Useful item those radios