Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Weatherman
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Hello,

There's some flying to be found for some of us this weekend, west is generally best; more below.

All of my autumn and early winter Aviation Weather School (Part 1) courses are now full, but I have announced course date of Saturday 3rd March 2018. The course is perfect for all pilots, whatever your experience and places are booking up (I have two places remaining). You can find out more information at http://www.WeatherSchool.co.uk and it would be fabulous to see you there (if you haven't been already!).

Weatherweb Premium goes from strength to strength, and we're keeping members up to date with the latest thoughts of conditions in the days. weeks and months. You can try Weatherweb Premium completely free at
http://premium.weatherweb.net/become-a-member/

And don't forget your friends can also receive these forecasts by email, just send a blank email to
aviationweather-subscribe@weatherweb.net

Have a great weekend,
Simon

WEEKEND WEATHER FORECAST
==========================

Issued: 1100 hrs, Friday 15th September 2017

SATURDAY
---------------
Low pressure to the east on Saturday with high pressure to the west. This brings a chilly, northerly airflow across the country. There will be showers, most of them to the east and through central areas, and the showers again tending to move through in bands.
Western parts of England, Scotland and Wales will be rather cloudy with an area of patchy rain slipping south during the course of the morning and early afternoon, but this tending to fade away as the afternoon progresses..
Winds will be mainly N 15-20kt (F4 occ F5).

SUNDAY
-----------
The area of low pressure remains to the east on Sunday with higher pressure north and west.
Some showers continuing on eastern coasts and hills, these tending to edge inland through the course of the morning and into the afternoon.
Northern and western parts of the UK and Ireland will be dry with good spells of sunshine and will stay fair into the afternoon.
Winds mainly N-NNE 10-15kt (F3-F4.

**ends**
Spooky liked this