Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
Hi

I am new here and was just wondering if I am new here and was just wondering if possibly I could possibly get some advice on what to do and what to expect on the following.
I have been contacted by a CAA investigating officer who is investigating into allegations of low flying on two separate dates to I have been contacted by a CAA investigating officer who is investigating into allegations of low flying on two separate dates to which I was the pilot in command of the accused aircraft.

I know for certain that I did not break the low flying rule on either occasion at least not knowingly anyway.
Both occasions I was taking passengers for a sightseeing flights and was in the areas that and was in the areas that was described the allegations were made however I do remember maintaining and altitude of approximately 300 ft above the minimum at all times. I don't know where the evidence if any has come from so therefore I don't know what kind of Proof they have to this but likewise I will also struggle to prove otherwise and therefore I'm quite worried as to what might happen and as to what I should do to help the situation?

If anybody has any advice, will be very happy to hear.

Thank you

Papilot