Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
I shall be there (10:15-10:30 slot) out of Leicester in PA28R G-AVWT (brief scare I wasn't going to be able to make it after one prong of NAV antenna snapped off somewhere (P.S. anybody found a random ~18" long piece of thin metal in their garden?) during a flight at the weekend, but that's now been replaced and so safe to fly again etc)...
By flybymike
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
kanga wrote:
AndyR wrote:..

Desperately trying to remember where my Flyer lanyard is :shock:

I'll try to remember to bring my spare (the older style) to which you'll be welcome. See you at JAM ..

There are different styles of lanyard?
Mine is a bright red garish one. Is there now something more refined?
The good people at Air BP filled up the Avgas bowser they've loaned us this weekend for the event. I'd be massively grateful if you lot empty it again before you've all gone by Sunday teatime. :D

Mrs matspart3 will be taking fuel orders and credit card details at the PP marquee entrance and you don't need to supervise your refuelling (unless you really want to). An uplift ticket will be left with your aeroplane, telling you how much we put in and, ideally, we'd like to email you the invoice after we've processed the payments.

We can get you a receipt on the day if required and it's £1.68 inc. VAT.
kanga, NickS liked this
matspart3 wrote:The good people at Air BP filled up the Avgas bowser they've loaned us this weekend for the event. I'd be massively grateful if you lot empty it again before you've all gone by Sunday teatime. :D ...

All things being equal, I should be uplifting c. 100L - I'm planning things so that I give you guys as much business as possible.
matspart3 liked this