Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
After loads of comments on previous CRM day threads noting the absence of any sessions in "the north"; Flint has kindly offered to come to Scotland in the new year as long as someone else does the organising which seems fair enough to me!

After sticking a pin in the calendar, a date of Sat 18th Feb has been suggested.

The location will be in the Glasgow or Prestwick area depending on numbers and where people are travelling from. I have access to a good cheap venue near Prestwick but we have already had some interest from Aberdeen and clearly a Glasgow City location would make travel easier for anyone outside the local area.

Format will be the same as previous events......we spend the day learning then take Flint for a curry......the change will be that we will have to charge to cover Flints travel / expenses and venue. This will depend on numbers and location but we are looking at an absolute ceiling of £50 which is still a very good deal for a days training like this.

Currently we have 3 names and 10 is probably the figure that would make everything work so we only need 7 more people.

Details will follow but what we really need are declarations of interest so we can decide if the idea is viable or not.

Local flying clubs will be canvassed very soon but you lot get first dibs!

EDIT - If you are interested please send me a PM with a contact email so I can keep you in the loop.

Gareth
Last edited by garethep on Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
riverrock, pilotbarry liked this
By nkt2000
garethep wrote:If you click on my username above one of my posts then under the "bio" section there is a little 'speech bubble' icon

Failing that just send an email to my forum username at Gmail dot com

PM sent

Nigel
I see this and I wonder. Crew Resource Management? That would be me, then.
Is this of any relevance to a single seater flyer? Pretty much the only machines I have flown in recent years with more than room for one have been for the biannual instructor nonsense.