$200K could be the number. I'm hoping it will be a little less. ..
Rough numbers going forward:
1. Panel $50K.
2. Interior I just got quoted $12K for, which is a pretty decent price.
3. Paint just needs a little buff and seal. $2K should do the job.
4. Pressurization leak fixing I know from previously is rarely as bad as one thinks. Takes a bit of time and manpower, but rarely has big item bills attached to it. $5-10K?
5. Winglets are $7K for the kit. With installation maybe $9K?
6. Hot section on one side coming up in about 130 cycles ( a new concept). That's about 2 years of flying for me. It's quoted at $60K, but could sneak up a little if other rotables look bad. Let's say $70K.
7. Phase inspections (annuals) should be in the $10-15K region per 100hr.
There we have it. Warts and all. A*se hanging out.